No Girdle, Thank You.

I was going through my closet this morning looking for something to wear to work.  I have to say that it actually is a good activity now, as I have suddenly found that I have new clothes again.  Yup, I am officially down 18.5 pounds and dropped a size in clothes.  It is a good thing, I kept my clothes when they got too tight or small because now they are new to me again.  I wore a pair of slacks today that I haven't been able to wear for about a year.  They are the basic black, and the last time I wore them I had to wear a girdle so the belly could fit.  Not today.  Today I wore them and without the girdle.  It felt so good.  This has been the easiest diet I have ever done, and I am glad I tried it.  I can't wait now to see what I can wear next week.  YEAH!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Last Time

She Laughed