One Last Time

A couple of months ago my doctor told me I need to lose 100 pounds quickly or I will be putting my health at risk.  Those are not words you want to hear at age 43.  Because of my parents health issues, he said I am predisposed to the same issues if I don't do something now.  Well, I've tried almost every diet I know of, so I am trying one last thing before the recommended surgery.  

Yesterday, I walked into the Diet Clinic at Premier Walk In Clinic and received a B-12 shot and 30 day supply of Phentermine.  I will have to go every two weeks for the shot and only eat between 600 and 800 calories a day with nothing after 7:00 p.m.  I should lose between 2 to 4 pounds a week.  I really want this to work and I am going to give it all I have.

So far today, I have taken in 190 calories and am feeling pretty energetic.  Not a hunger pain to be felt.  Although, I do wish I had some raw veggies to gnaw on.  Oh well, sounds like a trip to the grocery store is in my plans today.  

Comments

Carissa said…
How is it going for you? I want to encourage you in this. It is worth the effort and suffering. Your health is important and God has designed our bodies to work the best under certain conditions! You go girl! You can do it!

Popular posts from this blog

She Laughed